Part-Time, Virtual Care Coordinator
At Wellthy, we dream of the day when taking care of the sick and elderly is seamlessly human and tech powered. Wellthy is evolving the way we take care of each other. We are building a better consumer health experience for families with complex, chronic, and aging concerns.
In the Care Coordinator role, you will work virtually with families to help manage and navigate care. You will research options, set up services, provide support, and bring huge relief.
You will report to a full-time Wellthy Care Manager who will provide ongoing guidance and support to make sure you have what you need. You will work virtually, set your own hours, and be part of the Wellthy community of Care Coordinators who are working together to provide a new and modern-day version of traditional care management.
In the first few months at Wellthy, you will:
- Work directly with families as their expert, partner, and support-system
- Utilize Wellthy’s proprietary, cutting-edge online system to virtually manage care
- Take on as many or as few clients as you’re comfortable with
- Join a fast-growing community setting out to modernize social work
- An experienced care manager, social worker, care coordinator, or patient advocate
- Empathetic and kind, with a warm “bedside manner” even in virtual communication
- Incredibly responsive, especially in moments of need for a family
- A stay-at-home parent or currently employed part-time (note: if you have a full-time job, you will need to be able to check email and respond to families while at the job)
- A dependable and organized project manager, great with details and timelines
- Passionate about helping families navigate complex healthcare situations
- Mission-driven to create a better healthcare system for everyone
- Based in the U.S.
Who We’re Looking For:
You’re smart, kind, passionate, and scrappy with a knack for making the impossible happen within healthcare. You have a track record that makes you confident in working with families yet you are self-aware enough to know when to ask for help. You seek creative solutions to problems. You’ve experienced complex healthcare within your own family. You’re passionate. You love to bring joy to people who are suffering. You’re a doer and a believer.
Wellthy is a healthcare concierge service. We use dedicated care coordinators and our seamless technology platform to project manage healthcare for families with sick and aging loved ones. Wellthy takes the pain out of healthcare – scheduling appointments, finding the right specialists, researching treatment options, managing insurance, organizing records, communicating with family members and much more. We add a layer of much-needed customer service to the health system – giving families help, hope and peace of mind.